Moody's cuts Walgreens (WAG) senior unsecured rating to A3
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Dollar General (DG) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Remains Committed to Family Dollar (FDO) Deal
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 7%
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
Moody's cuts Walgreens (NYSE: WAG) senior unsecured rating to A3
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walgreens Collaborates with Alaska Department of Health and Social Services to Help Protect Infants against Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- Guess (GES) PT, Estimates Cut at Piper Jaffray Following Q2
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Slashes PT, Estimates on Guess (GES)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!