Moody's cuts Walgreens (WAG) senior unsecured rating to A3
- Brent oil breaks above $50 for first time in seven months
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Up 3% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
Moody's cuts Walgreens (NYSE: WAG) senior unsecured rating to A3
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Downgrades Pure Storage (PSTG) to Market Perform
- Brean Capital Raises Price Target on Intuit (INTU) to $130 Following 3Q; Reiterates Buy
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Following 2Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!