Moody's cuts Walgreens (WAG) senior unsecured rating to A3
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- Bears Roar Back... Short Seller Schools Jim Cramer on Ambarella (AMBA)
Moody's cuts Walgreens (NYSE: WAG) senior unsecured rating to A3
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Axiall Corporation (AXLL) to Sell, Olin Corp (OLN) Raised to Neutral
- Moody's Cuts Michael Baker Corp. (BKR) to 'B3'; Notes Weak Liquidity, Low FCF Generation, Interest Coverage
- Cowen Raises Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!