Moody's cuts Walgreens (WAG) senior unsecured rating to A3
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Moody's cuts Walgreens (NYSE: WAG) senior unsecured rating to A3
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Assigns 'B' Corp. Rating to Sucampo Pharma (SCMP); Reflects Reliance on Single Product
- Cowen Raises Price target on Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Ahead of 3Q15 Results
- Moody's Downgrades Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) to 'B3' Amid Pending Amdipharm Mercury Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!