Moody's cuts Walgreens (WAG) senior unsecured rating to A3
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Moody's cuts Walgreens (NYSE: WAG) senior unsecured rating to A3
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walgreens November Sales Increase 4.1 Percent
- Sterne Agee Downgrades EZCORP (EZPW) to Neutral
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Cuts Ingersoll-Rand (IR) to Neutral, Catalysts Behind
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!