Moody's cuts Arcelor Mittal (MT) to Junk, Outlook Negative
- Dow set to open at record high; oil hits $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Moody's cuts Arcelor Mittal (NYSE: MT) to Junk, Outlook Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mettrum's Provides Update on Voluntary Recall
- Instinet Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Buy
- Moody's Places Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ratings on Review for Downgrade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!