Moody's cuts Arcelor Mittal (MT) to Junk, Outlook Negative
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Raised to $400 at Piper Jaffray on Long-Term Potential
- Goldman Sachs Comments on Oil Stocks Following OPEC Meeting; Analyst Prefers Refiners, Pipelines (KMI) (MWE) (RIG) (DO)
Moody's cuts Arcelor Mittal (NYSE: MT) to Junk, Outlook Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts L-T Rating on Molycorp (MCP) to 'Selective Default'
- S&P Upgrades American Airlines Group (AAL) to 'B+'; Sees Continued Growth in Earnings, Cash Flow
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Results Described as 'Mixed' at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!