Moody's affirms ratings on Scotts (SMG); outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- Boeing (BA) Posts Q4 Core EPS of $2.31; Guides FY15 EPS Below Expectations
Moody's affirms ratings on Scotts (NYSE: SMG); outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ACE Reports Fourth Quarter Operating Income of $827 Million and Record Full-Year Earnings of $3.3 Billion, Up 4.7% per Share; Operating ROE of 11.8% for the Quarter and 12% for the Year; Full-Year P&a
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $124 at Jefferies
- RockTenn (RKT), MeadWestvaco (MWV) Combination is Credit-Positive Development - Moody's
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!