Moody's affirms ratings on Scotts (SMG); outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
Moody's affirms ratings on Scotts (NYSE: SMG); outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Downgrades Kraft Foods Group (KRFT) L-T and Unsecured Ratings to 'Baa3'
- Centene (CNC) Ratings, Outlook Affirmed by S&P Amid Health Net (HNT) Acquisition Bid
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!