Moody's affirms ratings on Scotts (SMG); outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
Moody's affirms ratings on Scotts (NYSE: SMG); outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) Following In-Line 2Q - PT to $129
- UBS Raises Price Target on Stryker (SYK) to $121 Following 2Q Report
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT, Estimates Raised at Nomura Amid Strong Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!