Moody's affirms ratings on Scotts (SMG); outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
- Dow set to open at record high; oil hits $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Moody's affirms ratings on Scotts (NYSE: SMG); outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Unit Exercises Options to Take Stake in AeroGrow (AERO) Up to 80%
- AeroGrow Reports that The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company Has Exercised its Current Outstanding Warrants, Establishing an 80% Beneficial Ownership Position
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!