Moody's affirms ratings on Linn Energy (LINE); lowers outlook to Negative
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Founder, Chairman Munk to Retire
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
Moody's affirms ratings on Linn Energy (Nasdaq: LINE); lowers outlook to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- LINN Energy (LINE) Boosts Q4 Excess Net Cash Outlook
- Linn Energy, LLC (LINE) Declares $0.2416 Monthly Dividend; 9.7% Yield
- LINN Energy Provides Updated Financial Guidance, New Investor Presentation and ISS Recommendation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!