Moody's affirms ratings on CVS Caremark (CVS); outlook raised from Stable to Positive
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Moody's affirms ratings on CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS); outlook raised from Stable to Positive.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVS Caremark To Host 2013 Analyst Day For The Investment Community
- S&P Boosts Outlook on Cumulus Medi (CMLS) to Positive; Affirms Ratings
- Moody's Sees Increased Credit Risk if Apple (AAPL) Raises Additional Debt for Shareholder Returns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!