Moody's affirms J&J's (JNJ) Aaa rating; raises outlook from Negative to Stable
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Moody's affirms J&J's (NYSE: JNJ) Aaa rating; raises outlook from Negative to Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Janssen, the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Announces First-of-its-Kind Drug Donation Program for HIV Treatment-Experienced Children
- Moody's Revises Auxilium Pharma (AUXL) Outlook to Negative; Affirms Ratings
- S&P Raises Rating on Acuity Brands (AYI) to 'BBB'; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!