Moody's affirms Campbell Soup (CPB) at A2/Prime-1; outlook revised from Stable to Negative
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Moody's affirms Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) at A2/Prime-1; outlook revised from Stable to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- Campbell Continues to Advance Healthy Community Programs in Camden, N.J.
- Moody's Boosts Outlook on Gilead Sciences (GILD) to Positive; Ratings Affirmed
- FBR Capital Upgrades The Children's Place (PLCE) to Outperform, Sees Near-Term and Long-Term Catalysts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!