Moody's Will Downgrade BofA (BAC) One Notch, Citi (C), JPMorgan (JPM), Goldman (GS) by Two Notches -CNBC
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
CNBC is saying Moody's will downgrade BofA (NYSE: BAC) by one notch, and Citi (NYSE: C), JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) and Goldman (NYSE: GS) by two notches.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Preparing Offer Letter for Time Warner (TWC)
- Moody's Affirms Crown Castle (CCI) at 'Ba2'; Updates on Latest Note, Loan Actions
- S&P Raises Neenah Paper (NP) to 'BB'; Removes from CreditWatch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, Rumors
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!