Moody's Downgrades 5 Spain; 5 Others confirmed
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
Moody's downgrades 5 Spain: Andalucia, Extremadura, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalunya, Murcia. 5 others confirmed
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) to Buy
- Moody's Sees no Impact on HealthSouth (HLS) Ratings Amid CareSouth Acquisition Announcement
- Exelon Corp. (EXC), Pepco (POM) Ratings Affirmed by Moody's; Pepco Outlook to Positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!