Moody's Downgrades 5 Spain; 5 Others confirmed
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Moody's downgrades 5 Spain: Andalucia, Extremadura, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalunya, Murcia. 5 others confirmed
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P reaffirms ratings, outlook on USA
- S&P Upgrades AGL Resources (GAS) to 'A-'; Outlook is Negative
- S&P Removes Symantec (SYMC) from CreditWatch Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!