Moody's Downgrades 5 Spain; 5 Others confirmed
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Moody's downgrades 5 Spain: Andalucia, Extremadura, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalunya, Murcia. 5 others confirmed
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target as Abiomed's (ABMD) Results Fall In-line with Preliminary Release
- LinkedIn (LNKD) PT Cut to $230 at Credit Suisse
- Weak Guidance Blows the Froth Off of Tableau (DATA) - Drexel Hamilton
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!