Moody's Downgrades 13 Italian Banks and Institutions
- Wall St. higher as investors await key economic data
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/1: (GIGA) (DHRM) (VHC) Higher; (BBEP) (RPRX) (ICA) Lower
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
Moody's downgrades rating on 13 Italian banks and institutions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ClubCorp's (MYCC) CFR Affirmed by Moody's Amid Plans to Upsize Revolver, Repay Existing Term Loan
- S&P Cuts Long-Term Credit Rating on Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) to 'BBB+'
- S&P Downgrades Navios Maritime Holdings (NM) to 'B'; Outlook Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!