Moody's Downgrades 13 Italian Banks and Institutions
- Wall Street surges over 1 percent, banks and tech rally
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/24: (SPEX) (XCO) (APHB) Higher; (CLRB) (DSW) (UNIS) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
Moody's downgrades rating on 13 Italian banks and institutions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Lifts Outlook on Akorn (AKRX) to Positive; Ratings Affirmed
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on DSW, Inc. (DSW) Following 1Q Miss
- S&P Affirms Outlook on Columbia Pipeline (CPGX); Financial Risk Profile Revised to 'Significant'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!