Moody's Downgrades 13 Italian Banks and Institutions
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Weight Watchers (WTW) Said to Attract Activist Fund
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
Moody's downgrades rating on 13 Italian banks and institutions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Michael Kors (KORS) Following Channel Checks in Europe
- RBC Capital Starts Axovant Sciences (AXON) at Outperform
- S&P Lowers Hornbeck Offshore Service (HOS) Issuer Rating to 'B+'; Sees Weakening Rates in 2015
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!