Lilly's (LLY) Solanezumab Phase 3 Miss is Credit-Negative Event - Moody's
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Moody's Investor Service commented that Eli Lilly and Company's (NYSE: LLY) announcement that its experimental Alzheimer's disease drug solanezumab did not meet the endpoint in a Phase III trial is credit negative. There is no effect on Lilly's A2 rating or stable rating outlook.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY), AstraZeneca (AZN) to Co-Develop MEDI181 for Alzheimer's
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Confirms FDA Approves Jardiance to Reduce CV Death in Adults with Type 2 Diabetes and CV Disease
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Mizuho
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!