Lilly's (LLY) Solanezumab Phase 3 Miss is Credit-Negative Event - Moody's
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Moody's Investor Service commented that Eli Lilly and Company's (NYSE: LLY) announcement that its experimental Alzheimer's disease drug solanezumab did not meet the endpoint in a Phase III trial is credit negative. There is no effect on Lilly's A2 rating or stable rating outlook.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Raises Eli Lilly (LLY) PT, Sees Catalysts In Coming Year, Maintains Conviction Buy
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY), Incyte (INCY) Announce FDA Extends Review Period for Baricitinib
- UBS Downgrades Dynegy (DYN) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!