James River Coal (JRCC) Raised to CCC from SD by S&P
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
James River Coal Company (NASDAQ: JRCC) raised to CCC from SD by S&P.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Legion, CalSTRS Call for Sale of Perry Ellis (PERY)
- Maxim Group Upgrades Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) to Hold
- Nomura Securities Starts Amazon.com (AMZN) at Buy; Sees 24% Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!