James River Coal (JRCC) Raised to CCC from SD by S&P
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
James River Coal Company (NASDAQ: JRCC) raised to CCC from SD by S&P.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Regeneron Pharma (REGN) at Buy
- Moody's Places Brink's (BCO) Under Review for Downgrade; Core CIT Profitability in N.A., Europe Still Floundering
- Intel (INTC) PT Lifted at Jefferies Post Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!