James River Coal (JRCC) Cut to Caa1 From B3 by Moody's
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
James River Coal Company (NASDAQ: JRCC) cut to Caa1 from B3 by Moody's.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Downgrades IBM (IBM) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: UBS Cuts Dana Holding (DAN) to Neutral; Analyst Sees Challenging End Markets
- Jefferies Downgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!