James River Coal (JRCC) Cut to Caa1 From B3 by Moody's
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/06: (WTW) (AXON) (HUM) Higher; (ALLT) (AET) (RPTP) Lower (more...)
- Allergan (AGN) to Acquire Oculeve for $125M Plus Milestone Payments
- All Eyes on Cigna (CI)/Anthem (ANTM) With Aetna (AET)/Humana (HUM) Deal in the Books
James River Coal Company (NASDAQ: JRCC) cut to Caa1 from B3 by Moody's.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Edwards Lifesciences (EW) to Overweight; Bullish on TAVR Market
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Yelp (YELP) Following Unique User Traffic
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Biotie Therapies (BITI) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!