James River Coal (JRCC) Cut to Caa1 From B3 by Moody's
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
James River Coal Company (NASDAQ: JRCC) cut to Caa1 from B3 by Moody's.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Downgrades Gap (GPS) to Neutral
- S&P Cuts St. Jude Medical (STJ) to 'A-' Following Closure of Thoratec Deal
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Franklin Resources (BEN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!