James River Coal (JRCC) Cut to Caa1 From B3 by Moody's
- Wall Street surges as Brexit rebound continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/29: (TSRO) (DRII) (CYRX) Higher; (GALE) (LPCN) (ESPR) Lower
- CIBC (CM) to Acquire PrivateBancorp (PVTB) in ~$3.8B Deal
- Brookfield Asset Management Files 13D Showing 12% Stake in TerraForm Power (TERP)
- Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) Terminates Williams (WMB) Merger
James River Coal Company (NASDAQ: JRCC) cut to Caa1 from B3 by Moody's.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Analytics Highlights Key Questions Ahead of Today's CCAR Results (BAC) (JPM) (C) (WFC) (XLF)
- S&P Revises Outlook on Michaels Cos. (MIK) to Positive; Ratings Affirmed
- Fitch Lowers Outlook on Stewart Information Services (STC) to Negative; Ratings Affirmed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!