James River Coal (JRCC) Cut to Caa1 From B3 by Moody's
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
James River Coal Company (NASDAQ: JRCC) cut to Caa1 from B3 by Moody's.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FMC Corp.'s (FMC) Split News is a Slight Negative for Chemtura (CHMT), Citi Analyts Say
- S&P Upgrades USG Corp. (USG) to 'B+'; Notes Improved U.S. Housing Outlook
- S&P Revises Outlook on Hologic's (HOLX) Unsecured Notes to '3'; Reflects Recent Prepayment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!