James River Coal (JRCC) Cut to Caa1 From B3 by Moody's
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/22: (CZR) (CACQ) (ACHN) Higher; (GILD) (OCN) (NQ) Lower (more...)
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
- The Carlyle Group (CG), Warburg Pincus to Acquire DBRS
James River Coal Company (NASDAQ: JRCC) cut to Caa1 from B3 by Moody's.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Janney Capital Downgrades Finish Line (FINL) to Neutral
- Moody's Concludes Review of Salix Pharma (SLXP); Maintains Ratings, Outlook is Negative
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) PT Raised to $40 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!