J.C. Penney (JCP) Cut to B- from B+by S&P, Outlook Stable
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/28: (RALY) (BIOC) (EXPR) Higher; (NBS) (DANG) (TLYS) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; adj.-Comps Rose 6%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) cut to B- from B+by S&P, outlook stable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Michael Kors (KORS) to Neutral
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Moody's Upgrades Dillard's (DDS) Senior Unsecured Rating to Investment Grade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!