J.C. Penney (JCP) Cut to B- from B+by S&P, Outlook Stable
- Market Wrap: Nasdaq Back to 'Dot-Com' Highs; Gross Gets Real on Rates; Merger Monday!
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/02: (MDR) (XON) (OCN) Higher; (LAYN) (CZR) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Announces Items Affecting Q4 Results; Updates on FY15 Asset Sales, Liquidity Improvement Plans
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) cut to B- from B+by S&P, outlook stable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) to Buy
- S&P Trims Ratings on Barrick Gold (ABX) to 'BBB-'; Adj.-Debt-to-EBITDA Ratio May Come in Beyond Expectations
- Nomura Mainains Bearish Stance on J. C. Penney (JCP) Post Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!