J.C. Penney (JCP) Cut to B- from B+by S&P, Outlook Stable
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) cut to B- from B+by S&P, outlook stable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Affirms Ratings, Outlook on Vectren (VVC); Business Risk Assessed at 'Strong'
- S&P Cuts Ares Management's (ARES) Issuer Credit Rating to 'BBB+'; Follows Kayne Anderson Merger Plans
- S&P Cuts Philips N.V. (PHG) to 'BBB+'; Notes Weak Operational Performance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!