J.C. Penney (JCP) Cut to B- from B+by S&P, Outlook Stable
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/06: (ADXS) (YUM) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) cut to B- from B+by S&P, outlook stable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J.C. Penney's (JCP) Ullman Wants Retailer to Reach EBITDA Goal so Refinancing Can Begin
- Spain Upgraded to 'BBB+' by S&P; Outlook Stable (FXE)
- S&P Places Suncor Energy (SU) on CreditWatch Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!