J.C. Penney (JCP) Cut to B- from B+by S&P, Outlook Stable
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) cut to B- from B+by S&P, outlook stable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Buy
- Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA), AmSurg (AMSG) to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
- Envision Healthcare (EVHC) and AMSURG (AMSG) Complete Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!