J.C. Penney (JCP) Cut to B- from B+by S&P, Outlook Stable
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) cut to B- from B+by S&P, outlook stable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Lifts Outlook on J.C. Penney (JCP) to Positive; Operating Performance Shows Signs of Improvement
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Alliance Resource Partners (ARLP) to Buy
- S&P Cuts Puerto Rico's GO Rating to 'CCC-'; Removes from CreditWatch Negative (AGO) (MBI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!