J.C. Penney (JCP) Cut to B- from B+by S&P, Outlook Stable
- Wall Street gains as financials rally on Fed rate comments
- EU to hand Apple Irish tax bill of over 1 billion euro, source says
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/29: (MCUR) (KONE) (STAF) Higher; (CZR) (BOSC) (CORE) Lower
- Herbalife (HLF) Gains on Chatter Icahn Adding More as He Looks to Bury Ackman
- Mylan (MYL) Plans to Launch Generic EpiPen; Will Cost 50% Less than Name Brand
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) cut to B- from B+by S&P, outlook stable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Lifts Outlook on Vale S.A. (VALE) to Stable; Ratings Affirmed
- S&P Downgrades Rio de Janeiro to 'CCC-'; Outlook is Negative (EWZ)
- Guggenheim Resumes Charter Communications (CHTR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!