J.C. Penney (JCP) CFR cut to B3 from Ba3 by Moody's
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) CFR cut to B3 from Ba3 by Moody's.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JCPENNEY APPOINTS MARVIN R. ELLISON TO SUCCEED MYRON E. (MIKE) ULLMAN, III AS CHAIRMAN
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on United Rentals (URI) to $88 Following 2Q; Reiterates Buy
- Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target on First American Financial (FAF) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!