J.C. Penney (JCP) CFR cut to B3 from Ba3 by Moody's
- Wall Street clings to meager gains ahead of Thanksgiving
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/25: (KBIO) (STRP) (GENE) Higher; (ABGB) (GLBL) (TERP) Lower
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) CFR cut to B3 from Ba3 by Moody's.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Same-Store Sales Up 1.5% YoY in Week Ended Nov. 21, Up 1.3% Month to Date - Redbook
- Mizuho Securities Encouraged by Improving Retail Trends for Guess? (GES); Raises Price Target to $19
- S&P Places Boulder Brands (BDBD) on CreditWatch Positive Following Pinnacle Foods (PF) Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!