J.C. Penney (JCP) CFR cut to B3 from Ba3 by Moody's
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) CFR cut to B3 from Ba3 by Moody's.
You May Also Be Interested In
- J. C. Penney (JCP) Taking Back Some Share - Analyst
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB)/Prosperity Banking Deal to Be Completed On/Near Dec. 23rd
- Moody's Raises Five Greek Mortgage Bond Program Ratings (NBG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!