J.C. Penney (JCP) CFR cut to B3 from Ba3 by Moody's
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/2: (GLRI) (HELI) (XOOM) Higher; (WPCS) (GTSI) (XCO) Lower
- Accenture (ACN) to Sell Navitaire in $830M Deal
- Centene (CNC) to Acquire Health Net (HNT) in ~$6.8B Deal
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) CFR cut to B3 from Ba3 by Moody's.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Lifts Outlook on J.C. Penney (JCP) to Positive; Operating Performance Shows Signs of Improvement
- Atmos Energy's (ATO) L-T IDR Upgraded to 'A-' by Fitch; Outlook is Stable
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Peabody Energy (BTU) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!