J.C. Penney (JCP) CFR cut to B3 from Ba3 by Moody's
- Market Wrap: SanDisk Slumps on Outlook; Initial Claims Fall; FCC Drops Neustar
- Google (GOOG) Agreed to Pay Incoming CFO Ruth Porat $70M by 2016
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/26: (OXM) (OREX) (YHOO) Higher; (RH) (GME) Lower (more...)
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1, FY15
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) CFR cut to B3 from Ba3 by Moody's.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Myriad Genetics (MYGN) to Sell
- Kraft Foods Group (KRFT) Placed on CreditWatch Negative by S&P Following Heinz Merger Announcement
- S&P Affirms Precision Castparts (PCP) Ratings; Places 'A-1' S-T Rating on CreditWatch Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!