J.C. Penney (JCP) CFR cut to B3 from Ba3 by Moody's
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) CFR cut to B3 from Ba3 by Moody's.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) PT, Estimates Lifted at Raymond James Post Q1
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades MicroStrategy (MSTR) to Buy
- Cowen Boosts PT on Apple (AAPL) to $630; iPhone 6 Launch Shaping Up Well
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!