J.C. Penney (JCP) CFR cut to B3 from Ba3 by Moody's
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/26: (VEEV) (BLOX) (TASR) Higher; (SDRL) (VNET) (WDAY) Lower (more...)
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
- Piper Jaffray Sees Strong Holiday Sales for GoPro (GPRO) and Upside to Guidance
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) CFR cut to B3 from Ba3 by Moody's.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Lowers Outlook on Armstrong World (AWI) to Stable; Sees Lower Sales, EBITDA in FY14, FY15
- S&P Affirms Ratings on Boston Scientific (BSX); Business Risk Raised to 'Strong'
- TiVo (TIVO) PT Lifted to $18 at Jefferies; Sees Meaningful Share Count Reduction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!