Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) cut to Baa1 from A3 at Moody's
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) cut to Baa1 from A3 at Moody's
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HPQ: Analysis Confirms Purity as High as 99.97%, Process Demonstrates Significant Capacity to Remove Impurities Including Boron, Pathways to Higher Purity Being Implemented in New Testing Program
- Oppenheimer Raises price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $100 Following Customer Checks
- Moody's Upgrades Alliance One Int'l (AOI) to 'Caa1'; Outlook is Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!