Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) cut to Baa1 from A3 at Moody's
- Wall St. falls as data adds to growth worries; biotechs down
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Fitbit (FIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (EPE) (ZNGA) (WTW) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) cut to Baa1 from A3 at Moody's
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HP Inc. Delivers Amazing Design, Function and Power in Beautiful New Pavilion PC Line-up
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) PT Lowered to $1,260 at Evercore ISI Following Results, Weaker Outlook
- Moody's Upgrades Hologic (HOLX) to 'Ba2'; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!