Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) cut to Baa1 from A3 at Moody's
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/29: (PGTI) (CAMT) (DCO) Higher; (EBSB) (GALT) (TRGT) Lower
- Windstream (WIN) Plans to Spin Certain Telecom Assets Into Public REIT
- Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Ford Motor (F) to Drop BlackBerry (BBRY) in Favor of Apple's (AAPL) iPhone - Bloomberg
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) cut to Baa1 from A3 at Moody's
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anaheim Awards HP Five-Year Services Contract
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Horizon Pharma (HZNP) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades RBC Bearings (ROLL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!