Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) cut to Baa1 from A3 at Moody's
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) cut to Baa1 from A3 at Moody's
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) May Sell Snapfish - Reuters
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) to Acquire Enterprise Cloud Open Source Software Provider, Eucalyptus
- FBR Capital Downgrades FMC Technologies (FTI) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!