Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) cut to Baa1 from A3 at Moody's
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth in 2013; Giant Grocery Deal; Bitcoin's Roots Exposed
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) Holder Casablanca Capital Nominates Directors, Sends Letter
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) cut to Baa1 from A3 at Moody's
You May Also Be Interested In
- PC Shipments Fell 9.8% in 2013, But the Pain Isn't Over Yet - IDC (MSFT) (HPQ)
- Moody's Assigns Negative Outlook to McKesson's (MCK) $4.1B Unsecured Offering
- U.S. Defense Manpower Data Center Awards HP $548 Million Task Order to Support Mission-Critical Hardware and Software
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!