Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) cut to Baa1 from A3 at Moody's
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) cut to Baa1 from A3 at Moody's
You May Also Be Interested In
- IDC Improves Outlook on PC Shipment Decline for FY14 (MSFT) (HPQ) (INTC)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), VMWare (VMW) Expand Data Center, Hybrid Cloud Collaboration
- Fitch Affirms Ratings on ACE Ltd. (ACE); Operating Performance Strong Amid Tough Market Conditions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!