HSBC Holdings PLC (HBC) cut to AA- by Fitch, outlook revised to Stable
- Market Wrap: FOMC Hints at Rate Hike by YE15; Trian Sees Value in DuPoint; Builders More Confident in Sept.
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/17: (HNSN) (UNFI) (CLC) Higher; (FLXN) (NEWM) (FANG) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Refines Financial Model; Guides FY15 EPS
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
HSBC Holdings PLC (NYSE: HBC) cut to AA- by Fitch, outlook revised to Stable.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hudson’s Bay Company Declares Quarterly Dividend
- S&P Raises Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) to 'B+'; Follows Revision of Growth Rate Assumptions
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Ratings Unchanged at S&P Following Amendment of Revolving Facility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!