HSBC Holdings PLC (HBC) cut to AA- by Fitch, outlook revised to Stable
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
HSBC Holdings PLC (NYSE: HBC) cut to AA- by Fitch, outlook revised to Stable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xcel Brands Announces Strategic Partnership With Hudson's Bay and Lord & Taylor
- HSBC Upgrades Royal Dutch Shell (RDS-A) to Buy
- Devon Energy (DVN) Ratings Affirmed by Fitch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!