Google (GOOG) Raised to AA From AA- by S&P, Outlook Stable
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
Google, Inc. (Nasdaq: GOOG) raised to AA from AA- by S&P, outlook Stable.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dominos Pizza (DPZ) Integrates Google Wallet into Android App (GOOG)
- S&P Keeps Sysco Corp. (SYY) on CreditWatch Negative; Proposed Merger Still Under Regulatory Review
- Moody's Moves Outlook on Valeant Pharma (VRX) to 'Developing'; Affirms Existing Ratings (AGN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!