Google (GOOG) Raised to AA From AA- by S&P, Outlook Stable
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Google, Inc. (Nasdaq: GOOG) raised to AA from AA- by S&P, outlook Stable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P reaffirms ratings, outlook on USA
- Alliant Energy (LNT) Set to Join S&P 500; Southwest Gas (GAS) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Shutterstock (SSTK) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- S&P Downgrades Bon-Ton Stores (BONT) to 'CCC'; Outlook is Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!