Google (GOOG) Raised to AA From AA- by S&P, Outlook Stable
- Market Wrap: Apple has Record iPhone Weekend; Existing Sales Slump in Aug; Is Icahn Unloading Herbalife?
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/22 (SUPN) (HLF) (RIG) Higher; (ASNA) (AVNR) (GEL) Lower (more...)
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below Views
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Plans to Shutter Beats Music
Google, Inc. (Nasdaq: GOOG) raised to AA from AA- by S&P, outlook Stable.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- UPDATE: Barrington Research Upgrades Mine Safety Appliances (MSA) to Outperform
- Fitch Lifts Outlook on Southwest Airlines (LUV) to Positive; Affirms 'BBB' Rating
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!