Google (GOOG) Raised to AA From AA- by S&P, Outlook Stable
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Google, Inc. (Nasdaq: GOOG) raised to AA from AA- by S&P, outlook Stable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 2/5: (MDLZ) (HAL) (AAPL) (HES)
- S&P Downgrades Lands' End (LE) to 'B' Following Recent Quarterly Results
- S&P Downgrades EnLink Midstream Partners (ENLK) to 'BBB-'; Follows Rating Action on Devon (DVN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!