Google (GOOG) Raised to AA From AA- by S&P, Outlook Stable
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
Google, Inc. (Nasdaq: GOOG) raised to AA from AA- by S&P, outlook Stable.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Offers Update on Drone Delivery Project (AMZN)
- S&P Places Elizabeth Arden (RDEN) on CreditWatch Negative; FY14 Operating Results Seen as 'Weak'
- Jefferies Upgrades Waddell & Reed (WDR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!