Google (GOOG) Raised to AA From AA- by S&P, Outlook Stable
- Weak earnings weigh on Wall Street; Fed awaited
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Mobileye (MBLY) Falls as Tesla (TSLA) Relationship to Come to an End
- Oil dips on oversupply worries; U.S. crude hits April lows
- Snapchat Is Playing for Keeps, Which is Bad News for Facebook's (FB) Instagram
Google, Inc. (Nasdaq: GOOG) raised to AA from AA- by S&P, outlook Stable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Resumes Alphabet (GOOGL) at Buy
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) to Sell
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Ericsson (ERIC) to Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!