Google's (GOOG) AA- rating may be raised by S&P on strong performance
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Following earlier headlines, Google's (Nasdaq: GOOG) AA- rating may be raised by S&P on strong performance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOG): Raising Revs On Hardware Launches - Evercore
- Bluehost Teams with Google Domains to Help Small Businesses Get Online with WordPress
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 15c to 21.29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!