Google's (GOOG) AA- rating may be raised by S&P on strong performance
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Prices Upsized Offering at $24, Above Expected Range
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- Red Hat (RHT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Following earlier headlines, Google's (Nasdaq: GOOG) AA- rating may be raised by S&P on strong performance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts IAMGOLD Corp. (IAG) to 'B+'; Removes from CreditWatch Negative
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Internet Sector to Attractive (AMZN) (NFLX) (TWTR) (LNKD)
- The Pantry, Inc. (PTRY) Place on CreditWatch Positive by S&P
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!