Google's (GOOG) AA- rating may be raised by S&P on strong performance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Following earlier headlines, Google's (Nasdaq: GOOG) AA- rating may be raised by S&P on strong performance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Assigns 'Ba3' Rating to Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA); Outlook Stable
- Pfizer (PFE) Ratings, Outlook Affirmed by S&P Following Recent Review
- Seaport Global Securities Starts WGL Holdings (WGL) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!