Google's (GOOG) AA- rating may be raised by S&P on strong performance
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders, Blue Chip Guidance Pressures Markets; Apple has Record Quarter
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
Following earlier headlines, Google's (Nasdaq: GOOG) AA- rating may be raised by S&P on strong performance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Cautious on Google (GOOG)(GOOGL) Ahead of Q4 Report
- FBR Capital Upgrades News Corp. (NWSA) to Outperform; 'Sleeper Stock'
- S&P Keeps Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Ratings on CreditWatch Negative Pending Dollar Tree (DLTR) Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!