Germany, Netherlands, Luxembourg Outlook to Negative at Moody's
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/27: (FCX) (ATVI) (UAL) Higher; (VNEM) (BEBE) (ADSK) (more...)
Germany, Netherlands, Luxembourg Outlook to Negative at Moody's. Finland's AAA rating affirmed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Affirms Ratings on World Acceptance (WRLD) Following NORA Letter
- Express (EXPR) PT Boosted to $24 at Nomura on 'Beat and Raise'
- Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target on EVINE Live (EVLV) to $6 Following 2Q15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!