France government bond rating cut to Aa1 from Aaa by Moody's
- Top 10 News for 12/09 - 12/13: Facebook Elevated; New, Mold-Breaking GM Leadership; Twitter Defies Critics
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Verizon (VZ) Nears Agreement to Sell Airwaves to T-Mobile (TMUS)
France government bond rating cut to Aa1 from Aaa by Moody's.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Raises Lab Corp (LH) to 'BBB+"; Outlook Stable
- Kaman Corp (KAMN) ratings cut to junk by S&P
- S&P Raises Infosys (INFY), Wipro (WIT) to 'A-'; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!