France government bond rating cut to Aa1 from Aaa by Moody's
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
France government bond rating cut to Aa1 from Aaa by Moody's.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pennsylvania Cut to Aa3 from Aa2 by Moody's
- Apple (AAPL) PT Bumped at Nomura on 'Clean' Q3 Ahead of iPhone Refresh
- UPDATE: Puma Biotechnology (PBYI) Price Target Raised to $292 at Citi, Stock Seen as Attractive Take-out Candidate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!