France government bond rating cut to Aa1 from Aaa by Moody's
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
France government bond rating cut to Aa1 from Aaa by Moody's.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Places Computer Sciences (CSC) Ratings on CreditWatch Negative Amid Hewlett-Packard Deal
- BMO Capital Reiterates Market Perform on Nimble Storage (NMBL) Following 1Q Beat
- TransDigm Group (TDG) Ratings, Outlook Affirmed by S&P Amid Recent M&A News
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!