France government bond rating cut to Aa1 from Aaa by Moody's
- Energy drags Wall St. lower; S&P down slightly in August
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall Street is Already Looking Past Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 7 to the 8
- Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/31: (CYNA) (OXM) (OLLI) Higher; (CRM) (SCVL) (FIVE) Lower (more...)
France government bond rating cut to Aa1 from Aaa by Moody's.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Veeva Systems (VEEV) to $43 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- S&P Lifts Outlook on Vale S.A. (VALE) to Stable; Ratings Affirmed
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Chicos FAS (CHS) to $15 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!