Fitch would cut the US's AAA rating if no 'credible' 2013 fiscal plan issued -Reuters
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
Reuters reporting Fitch would cut the US's AAA rating if no "credible" 2013 fiscal plan issued
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- UPDATE: Wedbush Upgrades Jack In The Box (JACK) to Outperform, Qdoba Called 'Legitimate Growth Concept'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!