Fitch upgrades Macy's (M) long-term IDR from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
- Market Wrap: Apple Loses Ban Appeal vs Samsung; Alibaba Reports Improved Profit; Tiffany Shines in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides FY14 EPS Below Expectations
Fitch upgrades Macy's (NYSE: M) long-term IDR from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fashion Rocks® at Macy’s This Fall
- TubeMogul (TUBE) PT Raised to $14 at BofA/Merrill Lynch on Strong Q2
- DSW (DSW) Numbers Lifted at Sterne Agee on Better Results; Maintains 'Underperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!