Fitch upgrades Macy's (M) long-term IDR from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- FINRA: Bitcoin is 'More than A Bit Risky'
Fitch upgrades Macy's (NYSE: M) long-term IDR from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macy's (M) Seen as Winner in Mid-Tier Departmetn Stores; Wells Fargo Upgrades to Outperform
- UPDATE: Berenberg Upgrades Accenture plc (ACN) to Buy
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Upgrades Knightsbridge Tankers (VLCCF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!