Fitch upgrades Macy's (M) long-term IDR from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
Fitch upgrades Macy's (NYSE: M) long-term IDR from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macy’s “American Icons” Campaign Returns This Spring
- Fitch Affirms Ratings on AmEx (AXP); Sees Operating Performance Improving in FY14
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Medivation (MDVN) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!