Fitch upgrades Macy's (M) long-term IDR from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall St. set to open lower as September rate hike back in focus
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Scores 'Perfect 10' on Wall Street
Fitch upgrades Macy's (NYSE: M) long-term IDR from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macy's (M) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on CommScope (COMM) to $42.50 Following BNS Acquisition
- Moody's Downgrades ADP's (ADP) Issuer Rating to 'Aa3'; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!