Fitch upgrades Macy's (M) long-term IDR from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
- Fed Says Employment Levels up Slighty During Survey Period - Beige Book
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/3: (BLFS) (LPTH) (ARDX) Higher; (EMITF) (ORIG) (CDTI) Lower
- Stock Building Supply (STCK), Building Materials Holding Enter $1.5B Merger Agreement
- Fed's Evans Says Economy Continues to Need Some Accommodation
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Trims FY16 EPS, Revenue Outlook
Fitch upgrades Macy's (NYSE: M) long-term IDR from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hedge funds Ask Macy's (M) to Consider Real Estate Options
- UPDATE: Genesco (GCO) Expectations Still Appear Optimistic, Goldman Sachs Downgrades to Sell
- Moody's Upgrades Ocwen Financial (OCN) to 'B2'; Follows Recent Announced MSR Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!