Fitch upgrades Macy's (M) long-term IDR from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
Fitch upgrades Macy's (NYSE: M) long-term IDR from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fall Head Over Heels In Love with Gifts from Macy’s This Valentine’s Day
- Piper Jaffray Cuts PT on Alnylam (ALNY) by 45%; Keep 'Overweight'
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target Following Vonage's (VG) 'Messy' 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!