Fitch upgrades Macy's (M) long-term IDR from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Fitch upgrades Macy's (NYSE: M) long-term IDR from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Places Crown Holdings (CCK) on Review for Downgrade Following EMPAQUE Acquisition News
- Goldman Sachs Adds ENI (E) to CL-Buy List (Earlier)
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Statoil ASA (STO) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!