Fitch upgrades Macy's (M) long-term IDR from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Profit Outlook
Fitch upgrades Macy's (NYSE: M) long-term IDR from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Downgrades Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) to Market Perform; Removes from 'Top Picks' List
- Facebook (FB) Estimates, PT Lifted at Jefferies Following Strong Q1
- Facebook (FB) PT, Estimates Lifted at FBR Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!