Fitch upgrades Ford & Ford Credit (F) IDR's from BB+ to BBB-; outlook Stable
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Fitch upgrades Ford & Ford Credit (NYSE: F) IDR's from BB+ to BBB-; outlook Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Lifts Outlook on Ford Motor (F) to Positive; Sees Regional Profitability Improving Over Next Two Years
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) PT Bumped Higher at Piper Jaffray, Remains Sidelined
- J.D. Power Projects Nov. U.S. Auto Sales Increase of 7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!