Fitch upgrades Ford & Ford Credit (F) IDR's from BB+ to BBB-; outlook Stable
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
Fitch upgrades Ford & Ford Credit (NYSE: F) IDR's from BB+ to BBB-; outlook Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ford Motor (F) March U.S. light-vehicle sales fell 3.5%; Est. down 4.3%
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Corp. Rating Cut to 'B' by S&P; Operating Performance Weaker-than-Expected in Recent Qtrs
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Nucor (NUE), Steel Dynamics (STLD) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!