Fitch upgrades Ford & Ford Credit (F) IDR's from BB+ to BBB-; outlook Stable
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
Fitch upgrades Ford & Ford Credit (NYSE: F) IDR's from BB+ to BBB-; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) Said to Name Mark Fields as Next CEO
- TriQuint (TQNT) PT Lifted to $15 at Canaccord Genuity
- Infinera (INFN) Estimates, PT Lifted at MKM Partners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!