Fitch upgrades Ford & Ford Credit (F) IDR's from BB+ to BBB-; outlook Stable
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Fitch upgrades Ford & Ford Credit (NYSE: F) IDR's from BB+ to BBB-; outlook Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Comments on Ford's (F) Q3; Likes Risk-Adjusted FY15 Setup; Maintains 'Hold' Rating
- New Ford Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection Technology May Help Drivers Avoid Some Frontal Crashes
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/24: (SODA) (TSLA) (AMT) (MSFT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!