Fitch upgrades Ford & Ford Credit (F) IDR's from BB+ to BBB-; outlook Stable
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Fitch upgrades Ford & Ford Credit (NYSE: F) IDR's from BB+ to BBB-; outlook Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. auto sales in October expected to drop 7 percent: J.D. Power-LMC
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- S&P Upgrades PetroQuest Energy (PQ) to 'CCC'; Outlook Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!