Fitch upgrades Centerpoint Energy (CNP) from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Said to Name Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
Fitch upgrades Centerpoint Energy (NYSE: CNP) from BBB- to BBB; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- CenterPoint Energy (CNP) Sees Positive Activity Amid Down Trading Session
- UPDATE: Pacific Crest Starts 3D Systems (DDD) at Outperform
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/06: (P) (BKS) (FRX) (CNP) (KNDI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!