Fitch downgrades Harsco (HSC) IDR from BBB+ to BBB; outlook Negative
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- First Day Pre-orders for Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ in China Said to Hit 1M Units - Rosenblatt
Fitch downgrades Harsco (NYSE: HSC) IDR from BBB+ to BBB; outlook Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Autodesk (ADSK) to Outperform
- Morningstar Cuts PIMCO Total Return to Bronze on Gross Departure
- Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) Ratings Affirmed by S&P
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!