Fitch downgrades Harsco (HSC) IDR from BBB+ to BBB; outlook Negative
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Fitch downgrades Harsco (NYSE: HSC) IDR from BBB+ to BBB; outlook Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autodesk (ADSK) PT, Estimates Lowered at Wedbush Amid Weak Results, Outlook
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Patterson Companies (PDCO) to Overweight
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following 2Q16 Earnings Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!