Fitch downgrades Harsco (HSC) IDR from BBB+ to BBB; outlook Negative
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Fitch downgrades Harsco (NYSE: HSC) IDR from BBB+ to BBB; outlook Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harsco Corporation to Present at KeyBanc's 2015 Industrial, Automotive and Transportation Conference
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Dover Corp. (DOV) to Hold
- Brocade (BRCD) Posts Another Storage Miss, BMO Capital Notes; EPS Estimates Lifted Despite Lower Revenues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!