Egan-Jones has downgraded France to BBB+ -CNBC
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
CNBC reporting Egan-Jones has downgraded France to BBB+
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts L-T Rating on Molycorp (MCP) to 'Selective Default'
- S&P Boosts Rating on Delphi (DLPH) to 'BBB'; Sees EBITDA Margins Staying Firm
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Results Described as 'Mixed' at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!