Egan-Jones has downgraded France to BBB+ -CNBC
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
CNBC reporting Egan-Jones has downgraded France to BBB+
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Sees no Impact on HealthSouth (HLS) Ratings Amid CareSouth Acquisition Announcement
- Ashley Madison parent CEO quits after huge infidelity data hack
- CVR Refining (CVRR) Downgraded to 'BB-' by S&P
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!