Egan-Jones has downgraded France to BBB+ -CNBC
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/30: (ICEL) (ASPX) (CTRX) Higher; (CANF) (BDSI) (CELP) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
- Biogen (BIIB) Price Target Lifted at BMO Capital; BIIB-037 Opportunity Could Exceed $10B
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
CNBC reporting Egan-Jones has downgraded France to BBB+
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades RBC Bearings (ROLL) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Sees 18% Upside Potential in Restoration Hardware (RH), Upgrades to Buy
- S&P Places Catamaran (CTRX) on CreditWatch Positive Following United HealthCare Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!