Egan-Jones has downgraded France to BBB+ -CNBC
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
- Societe Generale (SCGLY), Credit Agricole (CRARY) Under U.S. Probe - WSJ
CNBC reporting Egan-Jones has downgraded France to BBB+
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Russia Test Fires Intercontinental Ballistic Missile - Interfax
- House votes 385-23 to pass $1 billion Ukraine loan guarantee
- UPDATE: Compass Point Starts New Media Investment Group (NEWM) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!