Egan-Jones has downgraded France to BBB+ -CNBC
- Pfizer (PFE) Said to Have Approached Actavis (ACT) About Possible Takeover
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/23: (GLMD) (NXTD) (JRJC) Higher; (ALCS) (MTL) (ASNA) Lower
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
CNBC reporting Egan-Jones has downgraded France to BBB+
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Watsco (WSO) to Accumulate
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Apogee Enterprises (APOG) to Outperform
- S&P Affirms Corp. Ratng on Bill Barrett (BBG) Following Asset Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!