Egan-Jones has downgraded France to BBB+ -CNBC
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 3% in June; GMC Sales Rose 12%
- Tsipras offers conditional okay to bailout, creditors skeptical
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/01: (CB) (TLOG) (ACE) Higher; (BLDP) (MKC) (GBX) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
CNBC reporting Egan-Jones has downgraded France to BBB+
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Removed Carter's (CRI) from Conviction Buy List
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (BWLD) at Buy
- Fitch Downgrades Puerto Rico to 'CC'; May Still be Cut Further
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!