Egan-Jones has downgraded France to BBB+ -CNBC
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- European factories bounce as Asia struggles, but Brexit poses threats
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
- Mobileye (MBLY) Issues Statement on Fatal Tesla (TSLA) Model S Autopilot Crash
CNBC reporting Egan-Jones has downgraded France to BBB+
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on ConAgra Foods (CAG) Following In-Line 4Q
- GE's (GE) Credit Profile Could See Further Erosion as GE Capital Deemed Not Systemically Important - Moody's
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Darden Restaurants (DRI) Following 4Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!