Egan-Jones cuts Spain from CC+ to CC
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Egan-Jones cuts Spain from CC+ to CC. This was the seventh downgrade of the Spain rating this year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Downgrades Stericycle (SRCL) to Underperform
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $920 at Goldman Sachs
- Alphabet (GOOG) (GOOGL) PT Raised to $930 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!