Egan-Jones cuts Spain from CC+ to CC
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Pre-Open Movers 4/21: (SRPT) (CBEY) (ASTM) Higher; (ATHN) (WLT) (PEIX) Lower (more...)
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees Q2 EPS Up 25%
- Plug Power (PLUG) Enters non-Binding MOU with Hyundai
Egan-Jones cuts Spain from CC+ to CC. This was the seventh downgrade of the Spain rating this year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades athenahealth (ATHN) to Hold
- Power Solutions (PSIX) PT Lifted at FBR Capital
- S&P Boosts Outlook on BB&T (BBT) to Stable; Cites Strong CCAR Result
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!