Egan-Jones cuts Spain from CC+ to CC
- Wall Street drops more than 1 percent as growth fears resurface
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/03: (FN) (MNK) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) Lower (more...)
Egan-Jones cuts Spain from CC+ to CC. This was the seventh downgrade of the Spain rating this year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Downgrades On Deck Capital (ONDK) to Market Perform
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Sysco Corp. (SYY) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Piper Jaffray Remains Sidelined on TriNet Group (TNET) Following Solid 1Q - PT to $18
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!