Egan-Jones cuts Spain from CC+ to CC
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Egan-Jones cuts Spain from CC+ to CC. This was the seventh downgrade of the Spain rating this year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Overweight
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Carbonite (CARB) to Underperform
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Lifted to $100 at Jefferies Amid Strong Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!