Egan-Jones cuts Spain from CC+ to CC
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
Egan-Jones cuts Spain from CC+ to CC. This was the seventh downgrade of the Spain rating this year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Lowers OI S.A. (OIBR) to 'Ba1'; Notes Reduced Financial Flexibility, Weak Credit Metrics
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) PT Raised to $125 at Nomura Securities
- Jefferies Upgrades Waddell & Reed (WDR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!