Egan-Jones Said to Cut Rating on Knight Capital (KCG) from 'B+' to 'B' - CNBC
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Egan-Jones said to cut its rating on Knight Capital (NYSE: KCG) from B+ down to B. Headlines are from Bloomberg, citing CNBC.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore Partners Upgrades KCG Holdings (KCG) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Canaccord Cuts Laboratory Corporation to (LH) to Hold Following 'Dismal' Outlook
- S&P Raises Republic Services (RSG) to 'BBB+'; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!