Egan-Jones Cuts United States from AA to AA-
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/17: (BIOF) (LIVE) (IIIN) Higher; (YOD) (RSH) MGI) Lower
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Weibo (WB) IPO Opens at $16.27, Below $17/ADS Pricing
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
Egan-Jones cuts its credit rating on the United States from AA down to AA-.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Gogo (GOGO) to Overweight
- S&P Raises VeriSign (VRSN) to 'BB+' Following Reassessment of Financial Profile
- SanDisk (SNDK) PT Lifted to $90 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!