Egan-Jones Cuts United States from AA to AA-
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Egan-Jones cuts its credit rating on the United States from AA down to AA-.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compass Point Downgrades Independent Bank (INDB) to Neutral
- Rayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM) Outlook Lowered to Negative by S&P
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts Greece to 'CCC+'; Outlook Negative (GREK) (FXE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!