Egan-Jones Cuts United States from AA to AA-
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/24: (ZMH) (ANGI) (AAPL) Higher; (SILC) (QCOM) (UA) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
Egan-Jones cuts its credit rating on the United States from AA down to AA-.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) PT, Estimates Lifted at FBR Capital
- Apple (AAPL) PT, Estimates Lifted at BMO Capital Following Strong Q2
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) to Conviction Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!