Egan-Jones Cuts United States from AA to AA-
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
Egan-Jones cuts its credit rating on the United States from AA down to AA-.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Raises Lab Corp (LH) to 'BBB+"; Outlook Stable
- Moody's Affirms Crown Castle (CCI) at 'Ba2'; Updates on Latest Note, Loan Actions
- S&P Raises Republic Services (RSG) to 'BBB+'; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!