Egan-Jones Cuts United States from AA to AA-
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Hits $100 ($700 Pre-Split)
- PetSmart (PETM) to Explore Strategic Alternatives, Including Possible Sale
- Allergan (AGN) Approached Salix Pharma (SLXP) - DJ
Egan-Jones cuts its credit rating on the United States from AA down to AA-.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Upgrades Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) to 'B'; Sustainability Program On-Track for Op. Margin Improvement
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Kemet Corp. (KEM) to Stable; F&E Product Line Restructuring Should Expand Margins
- Green Plains (GPRE) Buyback, Increased Dividend are Credit-Negative Events - Moody's
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!