Egan-Jones Cuts Italy from B+ to CCC+, Negative Watch
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Egan-Jones cuts its credit rating on Italy from B+ to CCC+, putting the nation on Negative watch.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades CIENA (CIEN) to Hold
- Fitch Affirms Ratings on Hillenbrand (HI) Amid Move to Acquire ABEL Pumps
- S&P Cuts Goodrich Petroleum (GDP) to 'SD' Following Unsecured Conv. Notes Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!