Egan-Jones Cuts Italy from B+ to CCC+, Negative Watch
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
Egan-Jones cuts its credit rating on Italy from B+ to CCC+, putting the nation on Negative watch.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Finisar (FNSR) to Hold
- Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Buy; Sees 'Defensible' Niche in Luxury EV Market
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) PT Raised to $44 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; 'Neutral' Maintained
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!