Egan-Jones Cuts Italy from B+ to CCC+, Negative Watch
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Egan-Jones cuts its credit rating on Italy from B+ to CCC+, putting the nation on Negative watch.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Gogo (GOGO) to Overweight
- SanDisk (SNDK) Remains Neutral Rated at Goldman Sachs Despite Strong Q1 Report
- Fitch Affirms Ratings on AmEx (AXP); Sees Operating Performance Improving in FY14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!