Egan-Jones Cuts Italy from B+ to CCC+, Negative Watch
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
Egan-Jones cuts its credit rating on Italy from B+ to CCC+, putting the nation on Negative watch.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sales Ratios & DCF Best Way to Value 3D Printing Stocks; Deutsche Bank Starts 3D Systems (DDD) at Buy
- Moody's Boosts Outlook on Gilead Sciences (GILD) to Positive; Ratings Affirmed
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Upgrades Paragon Shipping Inc. (PRGN) to Buy After Co Halts Order
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!