Egan-Jones Cuts Italy from B+ to CCC+, Negative Watch
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Egan-Jones cuts its credit rating on Italy from B+ to CCC+, putting the nation on Negative watch.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Lifts PT on ChipMOS Technologies (IMOS) to $29; De-Levering Taking Hold
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Starts Texas Instruments (TXN) at Buy
- S&P Upgrades USG Corp. (USG) to 'B+'; Notes Improved U.S. Housing Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!