Egan-Jones Cuts Italy from B+ to CCC+, Negative Watch
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
Egan-Jones cuts its credit rating on Italy from B+ to CCC+, putting the nation on Negative watch.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Express Inc. (EXPR) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Upgrades Continental Resources (CLR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!