Egan-Jones Cuts Italy from B+ to CCC+, Negative Watch
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/28: (ABMD) (PSTI) (FSL) Higher; (NBG) (BBG) (SALT) Lower
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
Egan-Jones cuts its credit rating on Italy from B+ to CCC+, putting the nation on Negative watch.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Places Greece on CreditWatch Negative (NBG) (FXE)
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to 'Street-High' $160 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Needham & Company Upgrades Freescale Semiconductor (FSL) to Strong Buy on Earnings Leverage
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!