Egan-Jones Cuts Italy from B+ to CCC+, Negative Watch
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
Egan-Jones cuts its credit rating on Italy from B+ to CCC+, putting the nation on Negative watch.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Upgrades American Campus Communities (ACC) to 'BBB'; Outlook Stable
- Cameron (CAM) Ratings Affirmed, Remain on CreditWatch Positive Amid Schlumberger Merger - S&P
- Viacom's (VIA) Leadership Changes Not Expected to Impact Ratings, Outlook - Moody's
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!