Egan-Jones Cuts Italy from B+ to CCC+, Negative Watch
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Egan-Jones cuts its credit rating on Italy from B+ to CCC+, putting the nation on Negative watch.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Franklin Resources (BEN) to Hold
- S&P Revises Outlook on Joy Global (JOY) to Negative Amid Increased Leverage
- Moody's Lowers Outlook on Range Resources (RRC) to Stable; Notes Weaker Commodity Prices on Change
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!