Egan Jones downgrades Spain from B to CCC+
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Credit-ratings firm Egan Jones has just downgraded Spain from B to CCC+
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades First Data Corporation (FDC) to Outperform; Shares Hit 'Rock Bottom'
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TechTarget (TTGT); Says The Worst Has Past
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Genomic Health (GHDX) After 4Q Reports In-Line with Preliminary Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!