Egan Jones downgrades Spain from B to CCC+
- Verizon (VZ) Enters Agreement to Acquire Yahoo's (YHOO) Operating Business in $4.8B Deal
- Oil prices slide on oversupply, economic headwinds
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- UPDATE: AMC Entertainment (AMC) to Acquire Carmike Cinemas (CKEC) in $1.2B Cash and Stock deal
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Guides In-Line
Credit-ratings firm Egan Jones has just downgraded Spain from B to CCC+
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Downgrades TCF Financial (TCB) to Market Perform
- S&P Upgrades Unsecured Debt Ratings on American Airlines (AAL) to 'BB-'; Outlook is Stable
- S&P Places Joy Global (JOY) Ratings on CreditWatch Positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!