Central European Distribution (CEDC) Lowered to CCC from CCC+ by S&P, May See Further Cuts
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Central European Distribution (NASDAQ: CEDC) cut to CCC from CCC+ by S&P. The firm noted that Central European Distribution may be cut further.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Downgrades Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) to Market Perform; Removes from 'Top Picks' List
- Travelers (TRV) Price Target, Estimates Ratcheted Higher at BMO Following 'Very Strong' Q1
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI) PT, Estimates Raised at Needham & Company on 'Very Strong' Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!