Central European Distribution (CEDC) Lowered to CCC from CCC+ by S&P, May See Further Cuts
- Futures little changed ahead of busy week of data
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Oil rises, traders take positions ahead of OPEC meeting
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
- Amazon releases video showcasing unmanned delivery drones
Central European Distribution (NASDAQ: CEDC) cut to CCC from CCC+ by S&P. The firm noted that Central European Distribution may be cut further.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Revises Outlook Mercer Int'l (MERC) to Positive; Notes Improvement in Liquidity
- Reasonable Expectations Keep Jefferies Bullish on Envision Healthcare (EVHC); Reiterates Buy
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Numbers on UnderArmour (UA) Amid Apparel Rise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!