Central European Distribution (CEDC) Lowered to CCC from CCC+ by S&P, May See Further Cuts
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Central European Distribution (NASDAQ: CEDC) cut to CCC from CCC+ by S&P. The firm noted that Central European Distribution may be cut further.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Lifts Outlook on JCPenney (JCP) to Stable; Affirms 'CCC+' Rating
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Charter Communications (CHTR) to Outperform
- Moody's Places Safeway's (SWY) Ratings on Review for Potential Downgrade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!