Central European Distribution (CEDC) Lowered to CCC from CCC+ by S&P, May See Further Cuts
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Central European Distribution (NASDAQ: CEDC) cut to CCC from CCC+ by S&P. The firm noted that Central European Distribution may be cut further.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spain Upgraded to 'BBB+' by S&P; Outlook Stable (FXE)
- S&P Places Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) on CreditWatch Positive Amid Williams (WMB) Deal
- S&P Assigns 'B' L-T Corp. Rating to SunOpta (STKL); Views Financial Risk Profile as 'Aggressive'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!