Central European Distribution (CEDC) Lowered to CCC from CCC+ by S&P, May See Further Cuts
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
Central European Distribution (NASDAQ: CEDC) cut to CCC from CCC+ by S&P. The firm noted that Central European Distribution may be cut further.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Downgrades Fairway Group (FWM) to 'D' Amid Chapter 11 Filing
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Integrated Device Technology (IDTI) Following 4Q
- S&P Assigns 'BB' Rating to PTC (PTC); Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!