Central European Distribution (CEDC) Lowered to CCC from CCC+ by S&P, May See Further Cuts
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Central European Distribution (NASDAQ: CEDC) cut to CCC from CCC+ by S&P. The firm noted that Central European Distribution may be cut further.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Internet Sector to Attractive (AMZN) (NFLX) (TWTR) (LNKD)
- S&P Downgrades ARCP (ARCP) to 'BB';Remains on CreditWatch Negative
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!