Central European Distribution (CEDC) Lowered to CCC from CCC+ by S&P, May See Further Cuts
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Central European Distribution (NASDAQ: CEDC) cut to CCC from CCC+ by S&P. The firm noted that Central European Distribution may be cut further.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Gogo (GOGO) to Overweight
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Equifax (EFX) to Buy
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (ACRX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!