Central European Distribution (CEDC) Lowered to CCC from CCC+ by S&P, May See Further Cuts
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark; SoulCycle Files for IPO; LinkedIn Limps on Premium Sub Slowdown
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
Central European Distribution (NASDAQ: CEDC) cut to CCC from CCC+ by S&P. The firm noted that Central European Distribution may be cut further.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southwest (LUV) Stock Viewed as 'Cheap', JPMorgan Upgrades to Overweight
- IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) PT Raised to $92 at Cowen Post Q2
- Leerink Raises Price Target on MedAssets (MDAS) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!