Central European Distribution (CEDC) Lowered to CCC from CCC+ by S&P, May See Further Cuts
- Wall Street jumps as tech, bank stocks rally
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/24: (SPEX) (XCO) (APHB) Higher; (CLRB) (DSW) (UNIS) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
Central European Distribution (NASDAQ: CEDC) cut to CCC from CCC+ by S&P. The firm noted that Central European Distribution may be cut further.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skepticism + No Recession = Optimism: Canaccord Genuity
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Cuts General Mills (GIS) to 'Sell' as Tailwinds Wane
- S&P Downgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) to 'BB+'; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!