Central European Distribution (CEDC) Lowered to CCC from CCC+ by S&P, May See Further Cuts
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/02: (MDR) (XON) (OCN) Higher; (LAYN) (CZR) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Price Target Lifted to $155 at Oppenheimer
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Announces Items Affecting Q4 Results; Updates on FY15 Asset Sales, Liquidity Improvement Plans
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
Central European Distribution (NASDAQ: CEDC) cut to CCC from CCC+ by S&P. The firm noted that Central European Distribution may be cut further.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) to Buy
- S&P Trims Ratings on Barrick Gold (ABX) to 'BBB-'; Adj.-Debt-to-EBITDA Ratio May Come in Beyond Expectations
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) Raised to $19 at Piper Jaffray
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!