Central European Distribution (CEDC) Lowered to CCC from CCC+ by S&P, May See Further Cuts
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- Twitter (TWTR) Held Talks to Acquire Flipboard for $1B in Stock - Report
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/26: (GKNT) (LPSN) (TWC) Higher; (ETSY) (FSLR) (HBAN) Lower (more...)
- Priceline (PCLN) Will Make Additional $250M Investment in Ctrip.com (CTRP)
- Barrick Gold (ABX), Zijin Mining Enter Strategic Partnership; Zijin Will Acquire 50% of Barrick Niugini
Central European Distribution (NASDAQ: CEDC) cut to CCC from CCC+ by S&P. The firm noted that Central European Distribution may be cut further.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P/Case-Shiller MoM 20 City Index 0.95% vs 0.90% Expected
- Deutsche Bank Starts Party City (PRTY) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Gold Fields (GFI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!