Bristol-Myers Squibb's (BMY) 'Disappointing' Opdivo Data in NSCLC has No Impact on Ratings - Moody's
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Moody's Investors Service commented that Bristol-Myers Squibb's (NYSE: BMY) disappointing clinical trial result for Opdivo in first-line lung cancer is a setback because this indication represented a sizeable growth opportunity. There is no impact on Bristol's A2/Prime-1 ratings or stable rating outlook.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Says Alkermes (ALKS) FORWARD-5 Data is Credit-Positive Development
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR) Ratings Affirmed at Moody's Amid Planned Glencore Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesMoody's Investors Service
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!