Bristol-Myers Squibb's (BMY) 'Disappointing' Opdivo Data in NSCLC has No Impact on Ratings - Moody's
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Moody's Investors Service commented that Bristol-Myers Squibb's (NYSE: BMY) disappointing clinical trial result for Opdivo in first-line lung cancer is a setback because this indication represented a sizeable growth opportunity. There is no impact on Bristol's A2/Prime-1 ratings or stable rating outlook.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall Street ends choppy session higher, health lags on Trump comments
- Stifel Raises Price Target on MSC Industrial (MSM) Following 1Q Report
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Columbia Sportswear (COLM) to $72; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesMoody's Investors Service
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!