AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. (AU) may be cut to junk by S&P
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. (NYSE: AU) may be cut to junk by S&P.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tronox (TROX) Comments on S&P Rating Change; Expects Bump Higher in Interest Cost
- S&P Affirms Ratings on World Acceptance (WRLD) Following NORA Letter
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Valmont Industries (VMI) to Negative; Sees Persistent Headwinds Over Next ~2 Years
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!