AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. (AU) may be cut to junk by S&P
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. (NYSE: AU) may be cut to junk by S&P.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) PT, Estimates Lifted at Imperial Capital Post Q1
- Moody's Places 'P-1' Short-Term Rating on Apple, Inc. (AAPL); Sees Issuance of Up to $10B in CP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!