AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. (AU) may be cut to junk by S&P
- Wall Street rallies late; biotechs, materials boost
- Bank Stocks Obliterated to Start the Year
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Cuts Quarterly Dividend 81.5% to $0.05; Yields 0.5%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/9: (BLPH) (CTIC) (TRXC) Higher; (ASEI) (PAGP) (BRS) Lower
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. (NYSE: AU) may be cut to junk by S&P.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Downgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to 'CCC'; Outlook Negative
- Baird Remains Neutral and Cuts Price Target on CDW (CDW) Following an In-Line 4Q
- Aurion and B2Gold Channel Sample 9.8m at 6.5g/t Au at Kutuvuoma and Sample 21.2 g/t Au at a New Gold Target 1.6 km West of Kutuvuoma
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!