AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. (AU) may be cut to junk by S&P
- Pfizer (PFE) Said to Have Approached Actavis (ACT) About Possible Takeover
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/23: (GLMD) (NXTD) (JRJC) Higher; (ALCS) (MTL) (ASNA) Lower
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. (NYSE: AU) may be cut to junk by S&P.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Watsco (WSO) to Accumulate
- Moody's Lowers Outlook on CGG S.A. (CGG) to Negative; Notes Continued Soft Market Conditions
- Moody's Cuts Sysco Corp. (SYY) to 'A2' Following Review on U.S. Foods Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!