Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) B2 ratings may be cut by Moody's
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Wall St. ends lower after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Alere (ALR) Faces Criminal Probe Over Medicare, Medicaid Billing - DJ
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (PCMI) (GRPN) (CRUS) (FB) Higher; (INFN) (ARGS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE: ALU) B2 ratings may be cut by Moody's.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Hold
- Wix.com (WIX) PT Raised to $45 at RBC Capital
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $31 Following 2Q; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!