Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) B2 ratings may be cut by Moody's
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/07: (SMSI) (SKUL) (PLUG) Higher; (NVTL) (PXLW) (ALOG) Lower
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE: ALU) B2 ratings may be cut by Moody's.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berenberg Downgrades Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) to Sell
- Cowen Keeps Neonode (NEON) at Outperform; PCs, and Printers, and e-Readers...Oh, My!
- Etisalat UAE selects Alcatel-Lucent for region's first LTE network expansion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!