Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) B2 ratings may be cut by Moody's
- Market Wrap: Shire Makes Bid for Baxalta, Gets Rejected; Fed's Lockhart Hints at Sept. Rate Hike; Splitsville for RR Donnelley
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (USNA) (CHUY) (Z) Higher; (ETSY) (TRMB) (GLUU) (DIS) Lower (more...)
Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE: ALU) B2 ratings may be cut by Moody's.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcatel-Lucent adds another first as it drives broad range of 5G industry development programs toward its Network 2020 vision
- Nokia (NOK) Will Change Ticker on Nasdaq Helsinki to 'NOKIA'
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on On Deck Capital (ONDK) Following 2Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!