Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) B2 ratings may be cut by Moody's
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE: ALU) B2 ratings may be cut by Moody's.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcatel-Lucent's VDSL2 vectoring solution to enable Israel's Bezeq to offer ultra-broadband access speeds over existing network infrastructure
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) LTE Solution Selected for Use by China Telecom (CHA)
- Adobe (ADBE) Target Price Raised at FBR Post Q4; 'Market Perform' Maintained
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!