AK Steel Holding (AKS) Ratings Put on CreditWatch Negative by S&P
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil falls as investors cash in on month-long gains
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- Exclusive: Apple's Tim Cook to visit China for government meetings - source
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/06: (HLF) (RATE) (POST) Higher; (KMPH) (ENDP) (GST) Lower (more...)
AK Steel Holding (NYSE: AKS) credit ratings put on CreditWatch Negative by S&P.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Downgrades Triumph Group (TGI) to 'BB-'; Outlook Stable
- S&P Assigns 'BB' Rating to PTC (PTC); Outlook Stable
- S&P Cuts Outlook on GNC Holdings (GNC) to Negative Following Recent Q1 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!