AK Steel Holding (AKS) Ratings Put on CreditWatch Negative by S&P
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
AK Steel Holding (NYSE: AKS) credit ratings put on CreditWatch Negative by S&P.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) to Negative; Ratings Affirmed
- S&P Revises Assessment of Viacom's (VIAB) Management and Governance to 'Fair'; Outlook Remains Stable
- S&P Places CBL & Assoc. Properties (CBL) on CreditWatch Negative; Ratings Affirmed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!