AK Steel Holding (AKS) Ratings Put on CreditWatch Negative by S&P
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
AK Steel Holding (NYSE: AKS) credit ratings put on CreditWatch Negative by S&P.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Ratings Placed on CreditWatch Negative by S&P Amid NXP Semi Deal
- S&P Places Genworth Financial (GNW) Ratings on CreditWatch Developing Amid Merger Agreement
- Time Warner (TWX) Ratings Placed on Review for Upgrade by S&P Amid AT&T Merger Plans
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!