AK Steel Holding (AKS) Ratings Put on CreditWatch Negative by S&P
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
AK Steel Holding (NYSE: AKS) credit ratings put on CreditWatch Negative by S&P.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Downgrades Navios Maritime Holdings (NM) to 'B'; Outlook Negative
- S&P Upgrades JetBlue (JBLU) to 'BB-'; Notes Improved Operating Performance, Lower Leverage
- AK Steel (AKS) Announces Executive Changes; New CFO Appointed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!