xG Technology (XGTI) President Woodyatt Resigns
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
xG Technology (Nasdaq: XGTI) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 8.01 Departure of Directors or Principal Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Principal Officers
On September 30, 2016, Mr. James Woodyatt resigned as the President of xG Technology, Inc. (the “Company”). Mr. Woodyatt will continue to serve as a consultant to the Company over the next several months. Mr. Woodyatt’s resignation was not the result of any disagreement with the Company on any matter relating to its operation, policies (including accounting or financial policies) or practices.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Alkermes' (ALKS) FORWARD-5 Pivotal Phase 3 Study of ALKS 5461 for Major Depressive Disorder Mets Primary Endpoint
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Appoints New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!