xG Technology (XGTI) President Woodyatt Resigns
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
xG Technology (Nasdaq: XGTI) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 8.01 Departure of Directors or Principal Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Principal Officers
On September 30, 2016, Mr. James Woodyatt resigned as the President of xG Technology, Inc. (the “Company”). Mr. Woodyatt will continue to serve as a consultant to the Company over the next several months. Mr. Woodyatt’s resignation was not the result of any disagreement with the Company on any matter relating to its operation, policies (including accounting or financial policies) or practices.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN) Appoints Daniel Hansen as Chairman of the Board
- Lifevantage (LFVN) Appoints Gary Koos as Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!