xG Technology (XGTI) President Woodyatt Resigns
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
xG Technology (Nasdaq: XGTI) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 8.01 Departure of Directors or Principal Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Principal Officers
On September 30, 2016, Mr. James Woodyatt resigned as the President of xG Technology, Inc. (the “Company”). Mr. Woodyatt will continue to serve as a consultant to the Company over the next several months. Mr. Woodyatt’s resignation was not the result of any disagreement with the Company on any matter relating to its operation, policies (including accounting or financial policies) or practices.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Approves Previously Announced Spin-Off
- Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Reports Amendments to Agreements with DOC, ICANN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!