xG Technology (XGTI) President Woodyatt Resigns
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
xG Technology (Nasdaq: XGTI) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 8.01 Departure of Directors or Principal Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Principal Officers
On September 30, 2016, Mr. James Woodyatt resigned as the President of xG Technology, Inc. (the “Company”). Mr. Woodyatt will continue to serve as a consultant to the Company over the next several months. Mr. Woodyatt’s resignation was not the result of any disagreement with the Company on any matter relating to its operation, policies (including accounting or financial policies) or practices.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Reports 10M Secondary Public Offering of Common Stock by Stockholders
- A.M. Castle & Co. (CAS) Shares Will Begin Trading OTC Under Ticker 'CASL'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!