xG Technology (XGTI) Adjourns Special Meeting
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
xG Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: XGTI, XGTIW), a leader in providing critical wireless communications for use in challenging operating environments, announced that its Special Meeting of Stockholders to be held on September 22, 2016 was adjourned to October 3, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. EDT at the Company's offices at 7771 West Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 225, Sunrise, FL 33351 to allow additional time for the stockholders to vote on the proposal set forth in the Company's proxy statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), which is available at: www.cstproxy.com/xgtechnology/sm2016.
During the period of the adjournment, the Company will continue to solicit proxies from its stockholders with respect to the proposals set forth in the Company's proxy statement. Proxies previously submitted in respect of the meeting will be voted at the adjourned meeting unless properly revoked.
The Company encourages all stockholders who have not yet voted to do so before October 2, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
The beneficial stockholders who need assistance in submitting your proxy or voting your shares of our Common Stock, or need additional copies of the Proxy Statement or the enclosed proxy card, please contact Laurel Hill Advisory Group, LLC.
Laurel Hill Advisory Group, LLC 2 Robbins Lane, Suite 201, Jericho, NY 11753 (516) 933-3100
The Company's proxy statement and any other materials filed by the Company with the SEC remain unchanged and can be obtained free of charge at the SEC's website at www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Moleculin Biotech (MBRX) Files $15M Units Shelf
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) VP of Finance, CFO and Treasurer Guy Constant Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!