xG Technology (XGTI) Adjourns Special Meeting
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
xG Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: XGTI, XGTIW), a leader in providing critical wireless communications for use in challenging operating environments, announced that its Special Meeting of Stockholders to be held on September 22, 2016 was adjourned to October 3, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. EDT at the Company's offices at 7771 West Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 225, Sunrise, FL 33351 to allow additional time for the stockholders to vote on the proposal set forth in the Company's proxy statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), which is available at: www.cstproxy.com/xgtechnology/sm2016.
During the period of the adjournment, the Company will continue to solicit proxies from its stockholders with respect to the proposals set forth in the Company's proxy statement. Proxies previously submitted in respect of the meeting will be voted at the adjourned meeting unless properly revoked.
The Company encourages all stockholders who have not yet voted to do so before October 2, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
The beneficial stockholders who need assistance in submitting your proxy or voting your shares of our Common Stock, or need additional copies of the Proxy Statement or the enclosed proxy card, please contact Laurel Hill Advisory Group, LLC.
Laurel Hill Advisory Group, LLC 2 Robbins Lane, Suite 201, Jericho, NY 11753 (516) 933-3100
The Company's proxy statement and any other materials filed by the Company with the SEC remain unchanged and can be obtained free of charge at the SEC's website at www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Charges Leon Cooperman, Omega Advisors with Insider Trading
- CapStar Financial (CSTR) Prices IPO at $15/Share, Middle of Expected Range
- 8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) Prices 7M Stock Offering at $14.65/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!