uniQure (QURE) Announces Receipt of Nasdaq Listing Notification
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
uniQure N.V. (Nasdaq: QURE) announced that it has received a letter from NASDAQ dated September 12, 2016, stating that the Company does not currently comply with the requirement under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5605 that at least a majority of the Company's Board consist of independent directors. Currently, four of the eight members of the Company's Board meet NASDAQ's independence standards; this is a result of the retirements from the Board of independent directors Ferdinand Verdonck and Joseph Fezko effective as of the Company's 2016 annual general meeting of shareholders. Under the NASDAQ rules, the Company has until the earlier of its next annual shareholders' meeting or June 15, 2017 to regain compliance with the majority independent board requirement (or until December 12, 2016, if the Company holds its next annual general meeting of shareholders prior to such date). The Company intends to achieve compliance with this requirement prior to the expiration of this cure period.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- uniQure (QURE) Announces New, Updated Data on AMT-060 in Hemophilia B; Sustained Levels of FIX Activity Noted
- Aduro Biotech (ADRO) Announces Anti-CD27 Agonist Moving into Clinical Development (MRK)
- Celgene (CELG), Acceleron (XLRN) Present Encouraging Sotatercept Phase 2 Data in Myelofibrosis