uniQure (QURE) Announces Receipt of Nasdaq Listing Notification
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
uniQure N.V. (Nasdaq: QURE) announced that it has received a letter from NASDAQ dated September 12, 2016, stating that the Company does not currently comply with the requirement under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5605 that at least a majority of the Company's Board consist of independent directors. Currently, four of the eight members of the Company's Board meet NASDAQ's independence standards; this is a result of the retirements from the Board of independent directors Ferdinand Verdonck and Joseph Fezko effective as of the Company's 2016 annual general meeting of shareholders. Under the NASDAQ rules, the Company has until the earlier of its next annual shareholders' meeting or June 15, 2017 to regain compliance with the majority independent board requirement (or until December 12, 2016, if the Company holds its next annual general meeting of shareholders prior to such date). The Company intends to achieve compliance with this requirement prior to the expiration of this cure period.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express Scripts (ESRX) Reports Conclusion of Probe on Disposition of PolyMedica
- Acushnet Holdings (GOLF) Prices 19.3M Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Below Expected Range
- European Commission Opens Investigation into Proposed Acquisition of Syngenta (SYT) by ChemChina
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!