uniQure (QURE) Announces Receipt of Nasdaq Listing Notification
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
uniQure N.V. (Nasdaq: QURE) announced that it has received a letter from NASDAQ dated September 12, 2016, stating that the Company does not currently comply with the requirement under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5605 that at least a majority of the Company's Board consist of independent directors. Currently, four of the eight members of the Company's Board meet NASDAQ's independence standards; this is a result of the retirements from the Board of independent directors Ferdinand Verdonck and Joseph Fezko effective as of the Company's 2016 annual general meeting of shareholders. Under the NASDAQ rules, the Company has until the earlier of its next annual shareholders' meeting or June 15, 2017 to regain compliance with the majority independent board requirement (or until December 12, 2016, if the Company holds its next annual general meeting of shareholders prior to such date). The Company intends to achieve compliance with this requirement prior to the expiration of this cure period.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- uniQure to Present at the Jefferies Gene Editing and Gene Therapy Summit in New York City
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) Consents to Sale of Certain SunEdison (SUNEQ) Assets
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) Announces 52.6M Share Common Stock Offering; Will Also Offer Mandatory Conv. Preferred Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!