uniQure (QURE) Announces Receipt of Nasdaq Listing Notification
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
uniQure N.V. (Nasdaq: QURE) announced that it has received a letter from NASDAQ dated September 12, 2016, stating that the Company does not currently comply with the requirement under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5605 that at least a majority of the Company's Board consist of independent directors. Currently, four of the eight members of the Company's Board meet NASDAQ's independence standards; this is a result of the retirements from the Board of independent directors Ferdinand Verdonck and Joseph Fezko effective as of the Company's 2016 annual general meeting of shareholders. Under the NASDAQ rules, the Company has until the earlier of its next annual shareholders' meeting or June 15, 2017 to regain compliance with the majority independent board requirement (or until December 12, 2016, if the Company holds its next annual general meeting of shareholders prior to such date). The Company intends to achieve compliance with this requirement prior to the expiration of this cure period.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banks Rejected by Supreme Court, Lose Bid to Derail Libor Suits - Bloomberg
- Biogen (BIIB), Forward Pharma (FWP) Enter Settlement and License Agreement; Biogen to Pay $1.25B, Royalties
- Endologix (ELGX) Resumes Shipping AFX2 Endovascular AAA Systems
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!