trivago (TRVG) Files for IPO
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
trivago, a global hotel search platform, today announced the filing of a registration statement on Form F-1* with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) relating to a proposed initial public offering of American depositary shares (ADSs) representing Class A shares of its affiliate, travel B.V. (the Company). A portion of the ADSs will be issued and sold by the Company and a portion will be sold by certain shareholders of the Company. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined. The Company intends to list the ADSs on The NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol "TRVG."
trivago is a spin-off from Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE).
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC will act as lead book-running managers. Allen & Company LLC, BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup Global Markets, Inc. and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. will act as bookrunners and Cowen and Company, LLC and Guggenheim Securities, LLC will act as co-managers.
The proposed offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. When available, copies of the preliminary prospectus relating to these securities may be obtained from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, Attn: Prospectus Department, or by calling 866-803-9204; Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attn: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, by telephone: 1-866-471-2526, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; or Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- SM Energy (SM) Prices Larger 9.5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $363.4M
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Files 39.77M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot IPOs, IPOs, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Cowen & Co, IPO, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!