salesforce.com (CRM) Partners with Slack
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Slack and salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) announced an official partnership that promises to deliver several new integrations over the next month.
- Search Salesforce from Slack
- Keep Chatter and Slack in sync
- Connect Slack channels with Salesforce records
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
- Salesforce Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff to Speak at Swissnex "Everyone a Humanitarian" Launch Event
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!