magicJack VocalTec (CALL) Receives Director Nominations from Kanen Wealth Management
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
magicJack VocalTec Ltd. (Nasdaq: CALL) confirmed that Kanen Wealth Management LLC (“Kanen”) has delivered notice to the Company of its intention to nominate seven director candidates for election to magicJack’s Board of Directors (the “Board”) at the Company's 2016 Annual Meeting of Shareholders. magicJack’s shareholders are not required to take any action at this time.
The Board will review Kanen’s proposed nominees in accordance with magicJack’s corporate governance policies and the Board’s fiduciary duties under Israeli law, as with any nominees for election to the Company’s Board. The Board will postpone the Company’s 2016 Annual Meeting of Shareholders, previously scheduled for October 7, 2016, pending the completion of such review and schedule a new meeting date as promptly as practicable. The Board will present its recommendation with respect to the election of directors in its proxy statement, which will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and mailed to all shareholders eligible to vote at the 2016 Annual Meeting of Shareholders.
Vinson & Elkins LLP, Gross, Kleinhendler, Hodak, Halevy, Greenberg & Co. and Akerman LLP are serving as legal counsel to magicJack.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New York REIT (NYRT), WW Investors Enter Settlement Agreement
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) CFO Sean Whelan to Step Down; Paul Urick Promoted to President
- Energy Hunter Resources (EHX) Files for Proposed IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!