magicJack VocalTec (CALL) Receives Director Nominations from Kanen Wealth Management
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
magicJack VocalTec Ltd. (Nasdaq: CALL) confirmed that Kanen Wealth Management LLC (“Kanen”) has delivered notice to the Company of its intention to nominate seven director candidates for election to magicJack’s Board of Directors (the “Board”) at the Company's 2016 Annual Meeting of Shareholders. magicJack’s shareholders are not required to take any action at this time.
The Board will review Kanen’s proposed nominees in accordance with magicJack’s corporate governance policies and the Board’s fiduciary duties under Israeli law, as with any nominees for election to the Company’s Board. The Board will postpone the Company’s 2016 Annual Meeting of Shareholders, previously scheduled for October 7, 2016, pending the completion of such review and schedule a new meeting date as promptly as practicable. The Board will present its recommendation with respect to the election of directors in its proxy statement, which will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and mailed to all shareholders eligible to vote at the 2016 Annual Meeting of Shareholders.
Vinson & Elkins LLP, Gross, Kleinhendler, Hodak, Halevy, Greenberg & Co. and Akerman LLP are serving as legal counsel to magicJack.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!