magicJack VocalTec (CALL) Receives Director Nominations from Kanen Wealth Management
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
magicJack VocalTec Ltd. (Nasdaq: CALL) confirmed that Kanen Wealth Management LLC (“Kanen”) has delivered notice to the Company of its intention to nominate seven director candidates for election to magicJack’s Board of Directors (the “Board”) at the Company's 2016 Annual Meeting of Shareholders. magicJack’s shareholders are not required to take any action at this time.
The Board will review Kanen’s proposed nominees in accordance with magicJack’s corporate governance policies and the Board’s fiduciary duties under Israeli law, as with any nominees for election to the Company’s Board. The Board will postpone the Company’s 2016 Annual Meeting of Shareholders, previously scheduled for October 7, 2016, pending the completion of such review and schedule a new meeting date as promptly as practicable. The Board will present its recommendation with respect to the election of directors in its proxy statement, which will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and mailed to all shareholders eligible to vote at the 2016 Annual Meeting of Shareholders.
Vinson & Elkins LLP, Gross, Kleinhendler, Hodak, Halevy, Greenberg & Co. and Akerman LLP are serving as legal counsel to magicJack.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Athene Holding (ATH) Prices 27M Share IPO Inline with Prior Expectations
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Announces ACTIMMUNE Phase 3 in FA Missed Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!