mCig, Inc. (MCIG) CEO Rosenberg Returns 5M Series A Preferred Shares
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
mCig, Inc. (OTC: MCIG), a diversified company servicing the legal cannabis, hemp, and CBD markets, announced today its Chairman and CEO, Paul Rosenberg, is pleased to announce he has voluntarily returned 5 million Series A Preferred shares, representing 50 million underlying common stock to the company treasury. The process will be completed by September 30th, 2016.
"At MCIG, our shareholders are important to us and by returning 50 million common shares back to the treasury we instantly create additional value to the shareholders & health of the company. The return of these shares demonstrates management's desire to maintain a capital structure that supports growth without resorting to the increasing of our authorized shares. This is an integral part of MCIG Inc.'s long term corporate strategy. By unlocking shareholder value first, we lay a foundation that is poised to grow in our target markets," said Paul Rosenberg, CEO of mCig, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) Issues Response to MediaNews Group; Says Offer Would be 'Far Less' than Randstad's
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Allstate (ALL), Mastercard (MA) Team on New Payment System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!