iPass (IPAS) Announces Expanded Partnership with Deutsche Telekom for Inflight Wi-Fi
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
iPass Inc. (NASDAQ: IPAS) announced that it has extended the term of its partnership with Deutsche Telekom AG to offer inflight Wi-Fi access to iPass customers on 12 international airlines. The new three-year agreement will make iPass available on 330 long-haul aircraft.
With this partnership iPass will be available to passengers on airlines including Lufthansa, Aer Lingus, Etihad and American Airlines. The agreement further builds on iPass' existing relationship with Deutsche Telekom, which has more than 30,000 hotspots in Germany that are part of the iPass global network.
"We are delighted to extend our partnership with Deutsche Telekom, and this a further endorsement of the value we offer service providers," said Patricia Hume, chief commercial officer at iPass. "This reaffirms iPass' commitment to providing unlimited and everywhere Wi-Fi access to our customers by extending our footprint across major airlines. We look forward to be working with Deutsche Telekom on further inflight opportunities in the future."
"Our continued partnership with iPass helps our airline customers to stay connected easily," said David Fox, Vice President In-Flight at Deutsche Telekom. "Inflight Wi-Fi continues to enjoy strong growth in usage, therefore seamless and convenient internet access is essential to delivering a superior customer experience to this ever-growing audience."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sprint Corp. (S) Appoints Nestor Cano as COO
- Concho Resources (CXO) Announces Sale of the Alpha Crude Connector System in $1.22B Deal
- PVH Corp. (PVH) to License Tommy Hilfiger Men's Tailored Clothing Business for NA to Peerless
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!