iPass (IPAS), Gogo (GOGO) Enter Extended in-Flight Connectivity Partnership
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
iPass Inc. (Nasdaq: IPAS) and Gogo (Nasdaq: GOGO) announced an extension of their partnership, which enables iPass to offer Gogo inflight connectivity to its users. iPass is currently the only Wi-Fi service provider that offers its users access to the Gogo network. Under the terms of the partnership, iPass will continue to offer Wi-Fi access to its customers on more than 2,800 planes equipped with Gogo inflight Wi-Fi.
"We are delighted to be cementing our already strong relationship with market leader Gogo, which remains at the forefront of inflight connectivity," said Gary Griffiths, president and CEO of iPass. "Being connected in flight is a huge productivity win for our customers, and this partnership reinforces our commitment to keeping our customers productive wherever they are."
"An ever-increasing number of people rely heavily on Wi-Fi to remain connected to the office while traveling," said Ash Eldifrawi, Gogo's Chief Commercial Officer. "Our partnership with iPass is invaluable because it continues to offer an alternative way for business travelers to stay connected while in flight."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Appoints New CFO
- AstraZeneca (AZN), Acerta Announce Prelim. Acalabrutinib Phase 1/2 Data in CLL; Median PFS Not Yet Met
- Axovant Sciences (AXON) to Present Patient Function, Data Analyses from Phase 2b Study of AD Treatment at CTAD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!