iPass (IPAS), Gogo (GOGO) Enter Extended in-Flight Connectivity Partnership
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
iPass Inc. (Nasdaq: IPAS) and Gogo (Nasdaq: GOGO) announced an extension of their partnership, which enables iPass to offer Gogo inflight connectivity to its users. iPass is currently the only Wi-Fi service provider that offers its users access to the Gogo network. Under the terms of the partnership, iPass will continue to offer Wi-Fi access to its customers on more than 2,800 planes equipped with Gogo inflight Wi-Fi.
"We are delighted to be cementing our already strong relationship with market leader Gogo, which remains at the forefront of inflight connectivity," said Gary Griffiths, president and CEO of iPass. "Being connected in flight is a huge productivity win for our customers, and this partnership reinforces our commitment to keeping our customers productive wherever they are."
"An ever-increasing number of people rely heavily on Wi-Fi to remain connected to the office while traveling," said Ash Eldifrawi, Gogo's Chief Commercial Officer. "Our partnership with iPass is invaluable because it continues to offer an alternative way for business travelers to stay connected while in flight."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xtant Medical Holdings (XTNT) Announces Resignation of CEO Dan Goldberger
- Silgan (SLGN) to Acquire WestRock's (WRK) Specialty Closures and Dispensing Systems Business for $1.03B
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (SNSS) Says SNS-062 IND Application with FDA is Now Active, Continues Progress with Vosaroxin MAA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!