iPass (IPAS), Gogo (GOGO) Enter Extended in-Flight Connectivity Partnership
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iPass Inc. (Nasdaq: IPAS) and Gogo (Nasdaq: GOGO) announced an extension of their partnership, which enables iPass to offer Gogo inflight connectivity to its users. iPass is currently the only Wi-Fi service provider that offers its users access to the Gogo network. Under the terms of the partnership, iPass will continue to offer Wi-Fi access to its customers on more than 2,800 planes equipped with Gogo inflight Wi-Fi.
"We are delighted to be cementing our already strong relationship with market leader Gogo, which remains at the forefront of inflight connectivity," said Gary Griffiths, president and CEO of iPass. "Being connected in flight is a huge productivity win for our customers, and this partnership reinforces our commitment to keeping our customers productive wherever they are."
"An ever-increasing number of people rely heavily on Wi-Fi to remain connected to the office while traveling," said Ash Eldifrawi, Gogo's Chief Commercial Officer. "Our partnership with iPass is invaluable because it continues to offer an alternative way for business travelers to stay connected while in flight."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!