iPad App for Google+ Will Be Out 'Very Soon' (GOOG) (AAPL)
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
At its I/O event, Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) is discussing a Google+ app for Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) iPad. The app will be out "very soon."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) Brings Virtual Desktop Computing to the iPad (AAPL)
- Cyber Mondy Online Sales Jump 18%, Hit New Spending Record (AMZN) (EBAY) (BBY)
- Apple (AAPL) Will Launch New iPad Models in India on Dec. 7th
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!