eGain (EGAN) Prelim. Q4 Results Outpace Views
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN) announced selected preliminary financial results for its fiscal 2016 fourth quarter and full year ended June 30, 2016.
Fiscal 2016 Fourth Quarter Preliminary Financial Results
- Total revenue for the fourth quarter is expected to be in the range of $17.2 million to $17.6 million. (The Street sees $16.7 million.)
- Subscription and support revenue for the fourth quarter is expected to be in the range of $10.6 million to $10.9 million
- Earnings/loss per share for the fourth quarter is expected to be in the range of a loss of $0.01 to a loss of $0.04 per share (The Street sees ($0.10).)
- Cash flow from operations for the fourth quarter is expected to be in the range of $1.8 million to $1.9 million
- New subscription ACV (non-GAAP) for the fourth quarter, which is the annualized value of new cloud and term license contractual obligations signed in the quarter, is expected to be $3.9 million, up 102% year over year and 104% sequentially
Fiscal 2016 Full Year Preliminary Financial Results
- Fiscal 2016 full year total revenue is expected to be in the range of $69.0 million to $69.4 million
- Subscription and support revenue for fiscal 2016 is expected to be in the range of $42.6 million to $42.9 million
- Earnings/loss per share for the fiscal 2016 full year is expected to be in the range of a loss of $0.29 to a loss of $0.32 per share
- Cash flow from operations for the fiscal 2016 full year is expected to be in the range of $1.5 million to $1.6 million
- Total cash and cash equivalents as of June 30, 2016, is expected to be $11.8 million
- Total bank borrowings as of June 30, 2016, is expected to be $21.1 million
- New subscription ACV (non-GAAP) for fiscal 2016, is expected to be $8.2 million, up 127% year over year
- Total subscription ACV (non-GAAP), which is the annualized value of the cloud and term license contractual obligations including renewals, as of June 30, 2016 is expected to be $25.9 million, up 12% year over year (19% on a constant currency basis(1))
Commenting on the preliminary financial results, Ashu Roy, eGain CEO, said: "I'm pleased with our continued transition to the cloud, in line with our 'easy with eGain' brand promise. In the quarter our subscription bookings represented 63% of new bookings, up from 40% in the fiscal third quarter. New subscription bookings represented 44% of our fiscal 2016 bookings, compared to 27% last year. At the same time, we reduced our operating costs and expenses by more than 13% compared to fiscal 2015."
These results are based on preliminary fourth quarter and fiscal year-end information and are subject to change. The company plans to announce its final fiscal 2016 fourth quarter and full year results on September 8, 2016. The time and access details for the conference call and webcast will be provided in advance of this date.
(1)Constant currency growth rates presented are derived from converting the current period results for entities reporting in currencies other than U.S. Dollars into U.S. Dollars at the exchange rates in effect during the prior period presented rather than the actual exchange rates in effect during the current period.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) to Acquire GKN's Stromag
- Trading Radar for 10/24: T-Mobile (TMUS), V.F. Corp. (VFC), Rambus (RMBS), Sohu.com (SOHU), Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Report
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!