comScore (SCOR) Receives NASDAQ De-Listing Notice; to Request Hearing
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) announced today that it received a letter from the staff of the Listing Qualifications Department of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC ("NASDAQ") notifying comScore that since it remains delinquent in filing its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015 and its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for the quarterly periods ended March 31, 2016 and June 30, 2016, respectively, the NASDAQ Staff has determined that comScore is non-compliant with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5250(c)(1). As a result of the foregoing, comScore's common stock is subject to suspension in trading on September 12, 2016 and delisting from The NASDAQ Global Select Market unless comScore requests a hearing before a NASDAQ Listing Qualification Hearings Panel by September 8, 2016. comScore intends to timely request a hearing before such a panel, at which comScore will present its plan to regain and thereafter maintain compliance with all applicable listing requirements. Such panel has authority to grant comScore additional time to regain compliance before further action would be taken to delist comScore's common stock.
In connection with its request for a hearing, comScore also intends to request a stay of the suspension of trading and delisting of its common stock while the appeals process is pending. The panel will notify comScore of its decision to allow comScore's common stock to continue to trade on The NASDAQ Global Select Market pending the hearing and a decision by the panel no later than September 23, 2016. There can be no assurance that the panel will grant the Company's request for continued listing or stay the delisting of its common stock following such date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Microsoft (MSFT) Comments on NFL/Surface Issue; Will Continue to Work League, Teams to Address Problems
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Refutes Analyst Commentary on Legal Standing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!